La Inclusion del ABC - The ABC's of Inclusion in Spanish!

It's always a thrill to learn that something I have written resonates. Fair Isn't Equal has been used by college professors teaching classes about equality and inclusion. Inclusion is NOT Social Action was cross-posted by the Thinking Person's Guide to Autism. Numerous other posts have been shared on Think Inclusive, Kveller, and ReformJudaism.org, while still others have been republished in newsletters and shared by administrators & school directors with teachers and staff. 

That was what I hoped for when I started this blog - that what I write would resonate and help those seeking to make their schools, organizations and communities more inclusive.

But I think one of the neatest requests came over the summer. Loretta Boskovic of FACTOregon asked to share my image of The ABC's of Inclusion in a Back-to-School Checklist she was running. Since many of their readers are native Spanish speakers, she also asked permission to recreate the image in Spanish. I am so glad she shared it with me so that I can now share it with all of you!


I hope that this blog has motivated or inspired you to work toward increased inclusion in some way. Please share in the comments below!

If you are interested in republishing any content from this blog, please contact me directly.


Sign up here to be sure you never miss a post from Removing the Stumbling Block:


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Do not publish, curate, sell, post, or distribute all or any part of this blog's content without express permission of the author. You are invited, however, to share links to posts on your webpage, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and other social networking sites. If you are interested in republishing any Removing the Stumbling Block content on your own blog, in a newsletter, or if you wish to use any content in another educational way, please contact me. I am also available to write unique content for your specific network.